Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Best Friends?

Last week, I asked a girl who had previously only been a good acquaintance to be my best friend and she said yes. Realizing that I knew virtually nothing about her, I wrote out a questionnaire to learn lots of intricate details of her life; you know, stuff it usually takes years to learn. She filled it out and I plan to fill one out for her also. I made cookies for her yesterday and plan to invite her to dinner on Wednesday. Now, the question I propose follows: Is this actually possible to become automatic best friends? Will it work out or will or best friendship fizzle out like a day old Cherry Coke?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Personally, I think it will fizzle. Friendships can't be based solely on the decision to become best friends. In addition to knowing things about people, I think friendships are based on experiences that you have with that person.

Ronnie said...

I was afraid someone would say that.

Ronnie said...

Well, it's been a while since my O-Post (Original Post) and our friendship has not imploded but it is growing slowly.

Anonymous said...

So, are you still friends? Has it stood the test of time?