Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Halloween Candy

This was the first Halloween that I lived in a house where the potential existed for trick-or-treaters to come by. I was pretty excited and during the day I bought 90 fun size candybars in various flavors to pass out. However, as night approached, that candy started looking better and better, and I did something despicable. I didn't ever turn on the light outside our house, which as any good trick-or-treater knows, means not to knock on the door. I did this so I could have all that candy to myself. Now I feel horrible (not to mention fat). I need to figure out something to do as penitence. Maybe I'll eat all 90 candy bars at once so that I never want to eat another one again. That might teach me a lesson (or else make me die of heart disease). In other news, please leave a comment about what is the best candy bar and why. My two votes are for the Smores bar and the Take 5. But I would definitely give a lifetime achievement award to the Snickers Bar.

4 comments:

Kim said...

Skittles beats chocolate any day. Although my manager today did bring me a king size Snickers. That's not allowed at LA Weightloss. I only ate 1/4. Ronnie, I am disappointed in you. Stealing candy from children? Yeesh!

Aaron said...

Personally my favorite candy bars are Watchamacallits, or however you spell it. I think you should deliver candy to 90 children in the hospital as penence. They should probably be blind and orphaned too so you get extra points.

bec said...

this was my first year living someplace where we got trick or treaters also, but we only had a dozenish so we still ate a lot of candy.

I love Almond Joy the best. (and snickers)

DataSurfer said...

Those new Take 5 candy bars from Hershey's are pretty good. Have you tried them yet?