Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Shame on BYU?

I'm sure everyone's seen the huge banner that says,"Shame on BYU," that people constantly hold up on Canyon. My big question is, "What in the world are they trying to accomplish"? That sign has been up since this summer and I still don't know (or care) what it's all about. My message to the sign holder-uppers would be to forget it. Whatever BYU did, ain't nobody gonna care enough to help you. Get back to work! It just boggles my mind that they're out there day in, day out. What do they hope to accomplish? In short, my message to the sign holders would not be, "Shame on BYU," but just, "Shame on YOU." - for being stupid.

2 comments:

be said...

They're mad because Oakland broke some contract with some stupid union and so the union wants BYU to cancel their contract with Oakland. It's dumb. It really should be "Shame on Oakland", except that nobody would care if they didn't like Oakland. Or maybe nobody cares anyway.

DataSurfer said...

What is Oakland?