Thursday, November 24, 2005

Top 5

Partly in response to an email, and partly cause I was going to anyway, I give unto you my top five movie list.

1. Cast Away
2. Lord of the Rings
3. Bridge Over the River Kwai
4. Rocky I
5. Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

I also have included my top five comedy list because I think of it as a separate category.

1. Pee Wee's Big Adventure
2. Airplane
3. Any movie with Willy Wonka in it
4. School of Rock
5. All movies are excluded that starred a member of Saturday Night Live from the past 15 years

This list changes all the time, but this is what I came up with after midnight. The really tough list would be my top five book list.

7 comments:

Russ said...

How can Elektra be excluded from both of those lists?!!! It clearly has to fall in one or the other.

Ronnie said...

2001: A Space Odessey came in a close last/freakiest.

Stefani said...

oh rusty I will really have to worry about the fate of your immortal soul if you were even a centimeter serious about the movie Elektra

be said...

So, seriousness is measured in centimeters? I mean, that makes perfect sense.

Aaron said...

Well, metric is the international standard after all. People would be hopelessly confused if you said, "Man, that was a cubic funny!" Yeah, metric is the way to go.

Paul Smart said...

Ever since Thanksgiving, I've been an about an inch from irregularity.

Anonymous said...

It takes a cool guy to wear a bowtie like peewee.