Thursday, August 03, 2006

White Bored

So, I was hanging out at Target today. I chose Target because Wal-mart is too crowded and dirty and because apparently I'm a mall rat so I'm trying to cut back on my mall attendance. Anyway, that's not the point. While I was wandering around one of my favorite sections, the Office/School Supplies section, I came across a small white board that I thought would be so helpful to have hanging in my room. Upon getting home and unwrapping it, I realized I had no idea what I could ever use the white board for. It seemed so practical at Super Target, but once I got it home I could see that I had been tricked by the little Target Gnomes that whisper in your ear how much you need a certain item until you buy it. So now I have a new white board and i don't know what I can use it for. Does anyone have any suggestions?

12 comments:

be said...

Ronnie! Don't doubt the gnomes! Do you have any idea how much math Tyler and I have done on the white board in VP 17? I missed having a white board so much at Jason's house. Whenever Tyler and I discussed anything, we had no way to explain things to each other because we couldn't write down any equations. I think you've mad a wise purchase.

Kim said...

I suggest you practice spelling "board" and Bryant practices spelling "made".

Russ said...

Carry it around in the car so you can write messages to other drivers at red lights. Such as asking a girl for her phone number.

Ronnie said...

I'm insulted. For your info, I spelled it "bored" on purpose.

be said...

Yeah! And I didn't even mean "made". I'm surprised you don't know what it feels like to mad a wise purchase.

bec said...

games, they're great for games. Pictionary, hang man, tic tac toe, I bet you could even find a way to play Othello on it. I'm really starting to think I should invest in one now. great comments everyone.

Lauren said...

I think you should hang the white board in a public area of your apartment, then write yourself love notes from various girls in various colors using various handwriting-styles. For example, "Dear Ronnie, your lips are soft and tasty like a wild cherry. Love, Pamela Anderson" etc etc. That way, when girls come over, they will think you are so hott right now and want to make out with you immediately.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, like those girls you invited into your room for starters...

Stefani said...

What you are experiencing is called Shopper's Remorse. It's deadly. There was a time in my life when I returned every single item I bought, because I had such a bad case of it. You get home and ask yourself, do I need this? The next time you think that, just put the item in a pile marked "For Stefani" and give it to me later. It's the perfect cure. In fact, just go ahead and only buy things for me from now on.

Ronnie said...

Just for the record, J. Ronald Steelman III does not invite girls into his room.

Lauren said...

Maybe that's where you're going wrong . . .

B-rad said...

In case of emergency I think white boards can be used as a flotation device. An you can write out your will while the sharks are circling.