Friday, August 12, 2005

Brand Loyal

I've kind of always been a brand loyal guy. I figure if someone makes a product and I like it, I owe them something. Well, on my recent trip home, I found some more brands to support.
1) Super 8 Motel: The room in Colby, Kansas was huge and still way cheaper than the other hotels. The one in Longview, Texas had a microwave and a fridge. I had no need of these appliances, but I felt special in knowing that I had them.
2) (This isn't exactly a brand) ALICE 105.9 in Denver. They got me through a 2 hour traffic jam in the mountains west of Denver when there were only two stations I could even receive (the other was in Spanish). How come no one from Denver ever told me about this station? Can I listen over the internet?
3) Coke...Oh wait, I was already addicted to that from Atlanta.

2 comments:

be said...

Sorry. I've never been stuck in the mountains to be able to appreciate that it's the only good station up there. Will it make it up to you if you can listen to it online?

Paul Smart said...

You might also consider Taco Time, IHOP, and CompUSA for your all time list.