Thursday, December 29, 2005

I Love LA

So, today I drove to Northern Louisiana and back with my brothers to go to an Open House for a friend who just got married. I saw the following along the way:

-A double-wide trailer home that doubled as both City Hall and Police HQ in Winnsboro, Louisiana (pronounced Winsbra).
-Somewhere in the middle of nowhere, a huge billboard that said, "Chuck Norris. Attorney. 'I help injured people'." As we passed that one, I thought to myself, "Chuck, of course you help injured people. That's what Walker, Texas Ranger does."
-A sign in front of a little stand off the highway in plain view that said, "We buy and sell crack." I don't know what that means. I'm just telling you what I saw. Underneath that sign was another sign that said, "Fresh Pecans." That was in Vidalia, Louisiana.

5 comments:

be said...

Wow, is there anything that Chuck Norris can't do?

Aaron said...

Umm act?

Russ said...

This was a 5-laugh post. Four for the actual post and one for the acting comment.

It's also nice to see that Chuck is running a racket down south, injuring people and then helping them.

In related news, Chuck Norris's chief export is pain.

Paul Smart said...

I love LA too, but the other one. I just hope it isn't washed into the ocean by the time I get back there.

Anonymous said...

i love LAie