Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Forgive me Father, for I have sinned

As many of you know, for Lent I gave up going out to eat. I've been pretty faithful for the past several weeks. However, tonight, I just couldn't help myself. I went to Wendy's by myself and with a full concsious appreciation of my actions, a mere 1 1/2 weeks from the end of Lent. My major question is, since I broke a rule of Catholocism, do I have to confess to a Catholic priest? I've always wanted to go into one of those little booths where you can't see the priest and you confess to him. As a side note, if I was going to cheat with anybody, it was going to be with the only one who's been there for me, through thick and thin, through good times and bad...Wendy's. Sonic came in a close second. Actually, I would have gone there if it had been closer...really I just used Wendy's for its convenience.

6 comments:

bec said...

If I was Wendy I would be offended

Paul Smart said...

Seriously. Good point, bec. Is that the same reason you use me?

Anonymous said...

I just want to gargle with the Holy Water before Sister Margaret sticks her butt in it!

bex said...

i think that God understands when there are junior bacon cheeseburgers for just 99 cents to be had!

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! home theater projectors Vacation package to san diego california 5 gram cosmetic lip balm storage tubs Seattle radio show health insurance family mercedes Bath tub faucet with shower attachment Jordan jordan nike paragonshopcom shoes shox sneaker lake anna camping Cisco vlan supernet coach watches Kitten natvidad hardcore Beta celexa citalopram interferon lyrica pregabalin kentucky lake camping rates online masters in communication Us travel to dominican republic Isuzu catalog audi bremi ignition wires Card commercial discover

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Culinary schools on long island ny refrigerator moisture Imitrex withdrawal symptoms Name antidepressants which do not gain weight freezers in calgary alberta Huntsman ritalin utah calling plans Tippman paintball barrels tadalafil fridge freezers hoover fem dom art russian Baby jogger ii jogging stroller 7.0 cuft chest freezers discount blank refrigerator magnet Game of chetss Ge electric dryer http://www.koller-dodge.info/Dodge-truck-discussion.html