Thursday, March 30, 2006

Knight Rider

I just watched an old episode of Knight Rider and I had forgotten just how utterly awesome that show is. It's so cool that I've spent the last 40 minutes just reminiscing on how totally awesome it was. I also found out that they are making a Knight Rider movie soon with David Hasselhoff (the greatest actor of all time) reprising his familiar role of Michael Knight and will be training his successor as part of the movie plot. Hopefully his successor will be Vin Diesel, even though the pure awesomeness of this might be so much that my head would instantaneously explode.

3 comments:

Russ said...

It sounds like law school is going good.

Ronnie said...

What's law school...OHHHHH...that's what I'm supposed to be doing now. My man crush on David Hasselhoff had almost made me forget.

bec said...

Maybe his successor will be that kid from American Idol last year who was obsessed with him and even sang a song by him - who even knew that existed before?