Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Now I'm Really Mad



In case you haven't heard the latest news, 3 people including one top executive were arrested for trying to steal the secret recipe for Coca-Cola. Thankfully they were caught before any severe damage was done. If ever the death penalty was in needed...

In a happier side story, the way Coke found out that their secrets had been stolen was that Pepsi alerted them after having been approached by the criminals who were trying to sell them the secret. I have gained a little more respect for Pepsi after hearing that, even though I wouldn't be surprised if Pepsi came out with a new cola product in the next few months.


http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/07/05/AR2006070501142.html

3 comments:

be said...

Jason asked if he wanted me to buy some Pepsi at the store and it made me spill my Coke all over myself.

(That's not a joke. That happened.)

Kim said...

Back to your coke roots, everyone. Blogging and coke should never go out of style, as we have recently been reminded.

bec said...

wow, good thing I read blogs otherwise I would have no idea what is going on in the world.